Contributions enable New Hope Cambodia to respond quickly to a range of urgent situations, including:
- providing baby formula for children in the first 12 months of life who are in danger of severe malnourishment.
- emergency supply of rice to critically in need elderly people and families.
- provision of basic household goods such as mosquito nets, mats, tarpaulins and cooking utensils for those that have absolutely no way of supporting themselves.
- building new homes for destitute families who have no safe place to reside.
- renovating existing houses to ensure that they are able to provide adequate protection from the elements.
- building basic toilets for homes and villages to reduce the high risk of disease and infection.